Wet Overflow Ball Mill
1. Traditional sliding bearings are replaced by double row roller bearings in small and medium-size ball mills to reduce energy consuming.
2. Large ball mills adopt pitot pressure or hydrostatic bearings.
3. Air clutch system for starting the motor safely.
4. Alternative synchronous or asynchronous motor.
5. Low-speed driving unit with Lifting device convenient for maintenance.
6. New Endurable wearing parts to increase the service life of vulnerable parts.
Overflow type ball mill is equipped with the slow transmission system. When starting up, run the slow transmission system slowly first, then automatically switch to the main motor driving. When the liner is changed, only need to start and stop the slow transmission system, which not only saves the energy consumption but also reduces the impact on the ball mill and the network system.